The Pennsylvania Opiod Prevention Targeting Tool (POPTart) allows users to conduct Geospatial analysis on the state's relevant datasets. Counties are given a score referred to as the "Opioid Threat Index" based on each layers weight, measure field, and normalize field.
- Opioid Threat Index refers to the score given to a county based on the user's criteria.
- Layer Url refers to a link to a publically accessible ArcGIS layer URL. Example: https://services8.arcgis.com/D7sDlYShv5WlgIyb/arcgis/rest/services/Join_Features_to_USA_Counties/FeatureServer/0
- Weight refers to the statstical weight given to this layer in calculating the score. The user may wish to weight some factors more heavily than others in determining the Opiod Threat Index.
- Measure Field refers to the field that is representative of the layers data in the calculation.
- Normalize Field refers to the field that adjusts values measured on different scales to a common scale.
Layer Score = Layer Weight * (Measure Field / Normalize field)
Opiod Threat Index = SUM(Layer Scores) * 1000